October is AV Month, so we thought we’d share our top five reasons to consider a career in this field.
- AV is evolving quickly as seen with the increase of networked media systems and the advent of high-resolution display and input devices.
- Unlike many industries, most AV professionals stay in the field for decades, creating a richer knowledge base to draw from and lasting friendships.
- Impress your friends by telling them exactly why the audio is being buggy at a concert, or what’s causing a lip sync delay on the JumboTron at a sports arena.
- You get to work in a field that rewards creativity and critical thinking.
- Pro AV is more than a career – it’s a tight-knit community!
Love working in AV? Of course you do! Leave us a comment and tell us your reason why.