In the United States, Thanksgiving Day represents a time to reflect on what we’re grateful for. In 2015, we shared the top 10 reasons to be thankful you work in the professional AV industry. This year, we at Biamp are looking inward, and we’d like to take a moment to express our sincerest thanks and gratitude for:
- Our integrators and distributors who share our passion for exceptional audio and video.
- The wider AV community for inspiring us and keeping us innovative.
- Our global Biamp family for their wholehearted commitment to doing their best for our customers and each other.
- 40 incredible years in business. What’s not to be thankful for?
- Competitors. Why? Because they push us to be better every day.
Share a comment and let us know what makes you thankful!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.