Biamp’s mission is to connect people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences. We value our employees and customers and strive to put people first at all times. As we begin a new year we want to restate how, as a company, we are working to achieve a more sustainable and equitable future for all.
Commitment to the Environment
Biamp works to support and preserve our environment. Committed to reducing our carbon footprint by eliminating waste through efficient manufacturing practices, we work to implement green practices where and when we can. Our goal is to leave the planet better than we found it.
We build products designed to last, and to be repaired, rather than replaced, if something goes wrong. Our engineers and DSP designers create slim designs using only what is required to build high-quality products with no unnecessary parts. We also reuse and recycle as much raw material as possible.
Commitment to our People
Biamp is known for producing the highest quality audio equipment available for the professional market. But it’s our employees, not products, that truly define Biamp. In recognition of their importance to our success, Biamp is committed to creating spaces in which all employees are motivated, challenged, and can have fun working together as a mutually supportive team.
We strive to create safe, supportive, and productive work environments, balancing the need for policies that respect and support employees without creating unproductive bureaucracy that impedes creativity. Without our diverse teams, from design and engineering, sales, service, and manufacturing, Biamp would simply be unable to continue creating innovative audiovisual products.
Giving Back to Our Community
Biamp is proud to partner with organizations connecting people through extraordinary audiovisual experiences and encourages employees to volunteer within their communities. Our Charitable and Wellness committees, which work to create opportunities for giving back, include team members representing our offices worldwide. Some of our recurring charitable initiatives and sponsorships include:
- PDX JAZZ FESTIVAL. Since 2017, Biamp has been a proud sponsor of the PDX Jazz Festival, a multi-venue series of music-related performances and events held each February in Portland, Oregon.
- PDX POP NOW! Biamp is a proud sponsor of PDX Pop Now!, an all-volunteer organization committed to being accessible, current, and local, through supporting live performances and recorded materials.
- ROCK ‘n’ ROLL CAMP for GIRLS. Rock ‘n’ Roll Camp for Girls is dedicated to empowering young women and our gender expansive community to turn it up! Biamp is proud to donate to this impactful organization.
- HABITAT for HUMANITY. Biamp employees support Habitat for Humanity through an annual one-day volunteer off-site organized by our Wellness Committee.
- YOUNG AUDIENCES. Young Audiences inspires young people to expand their learning through arts education. This includes working with local professional sound engineers to run Live SET (a sound engineering class for high school teens), inspiring the next generation of audio professionals.
- SHARED STUDIOS. Shared Studios connects people separated by distance with audiovisual immersion portals located in cities across the globe.
Through all of our processes, procedures, and initiatives, one guiding principle remains constant: people come first. By acting as responsible stewards of the environment, employing fair and trustworthy business practices, and giving back to the communities in which we do business, we endeavor to create and maintain a positive, proactive philosophy.
Click here for more information on Biamp’s commitment to corporate responsibility and sustainable practices.