Biamp has some of the greatest applications engineers in the world. So, we thought, “Hey, why don’t we expand the reach of their super smarts by sending them into the field, on-site to our customers’ installations?”
That’s exactly what we did.
Biamp is proud to introduce a new suite of paid professional services in a select group of U.S. states. Our applications engineers will now be traveling to Biamp installation sites to assist customers with the commissioning and troubleshooting of their Biamp equipment. This service is currently available for installations performed in Oregon, Texas, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, and North Carolina. Future expansions of the program are dependent upon the success of this pilot. (So stay tuned.)
This new suite of services will take our phone and email support up a notch by providing on-site expertise tailored to meet the needs of each customer. We’ll work closely with our integration partners in a complementary (not competitive) fashion to get the system operating at the highest level.
Services consist of assisting customers with:
- Tuning/adjusting Biamp equipment
- Evaluating and assisting with changes to the DSP design file
- Recommending changes to the DSP design file
- Evaluating the performance of the system
- Troubleshooting aspects of Biamp equipment that are not functioning as desired
- Evaluating the performance and interaction of ancillary equipment that interfaces with Biamp equipment, such as third party remote control systems
- Evaluating any network infrastructure that interfaces with Biamp equipment
For further information on scheduling an installation site visit with one of our experts, contact your Area or Regional Sales Manager. They’ll be your primary contact for making the necessary arrangements.