As the sun sets on AV Month 2016, we’d like to share some insights about working in Pro AV.
- Small flashlights are a must-have – we end up crawling around in some challenging spaces.
- While even the most complex installation may seem fairly straightforward, our favorite projects tend to be the ones that let us get creative.
- You know you’ve done a great job when nobody notices the AV.
- AV might seem like a narrow field, but you actually need to stay current on a wide range of technologies, including digital video, networking, electro-acoustics, sound reinforcement, and VoIP.
- People will always find creative, new ways to expand a piece of equipment’s intended purpose.
- This industry loves tinkerers! You get to see some of your ideas brought to life.
- With all the technological advancements, you never get bored.
- We work with the coolest AV technology, including gesture and voice control.
Have any insider tips? Share them in the comments!